Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This Way Lies Madness

Below you'll find my completed bracket for the 2008 NCAA Tournament. This year is a tough one for me. First, because the Fighting Illini are nowhere to be found. I'm not saying they deserved to be invited, I'm just sad their record wasn't good enough this year. I have only followed college basketball a little this year and have no honest idea how this is going to go down. I found that a coin was handy to have around while picking some of the match ups! Nevertheless, here's my Final Four:

East - Tennessee
Midwest - Kansas
South - Texas
West - UCLA

Final is Tennesse vs UCLA

Winner is UCLA

Here's the full story for those who dare...


Who knows? I will probably end up doing better this year than all the times I thought I knew what I was doing!

No comments: