Friday, March 21, 2008

My Ears Are Still Ringing!

I'm a bit late with my blog entry tonight, but it is for a good reason. I was rockin' to the sweet sounds of my favorite band of the new millennium - Back Door Slam. These three young British lads really know how to bring it! I could go on and on about how great they were, but you'd never believe me. Luckily, there were professional videographers all over the place so I think there's a good chance this show will be available for viewing in some format.

Until then, you'll just have to make do with the following:

A pic from my cell phone of two thirds of the trio...



Someone's poor attempt to video them last time they were in Atlanta...



A link to the band's recent appearance on CBS's The Early Show.

Not all these combined do the band justice, IMHO. If you ever get the chance, see them live - Back Door Slam will rock your soul!

No comments: