Saturday, March 1, 2008

March Madness

When I created this blog last year, I figured I'd update it at least once a week. Didn't happen. When the first of the year rolled around, I made the resolution that I'd post more often. Not quite. It's now the first of March and also my first blog entry of the new year. And it's not as though there isn't a lot going on in my life - quite the opposite! And I really do want to share. So I've decide it is time to either blog or get off the spot.

I will post here once a day for the entire month of March. 31 straight days of posting. After the month is over, I figure I'll either be more comfortable with blogging on a regular basis or never want to blog again. I'm not going to guarantee that every post will be substantial - in fact, it is quite possible that none of them will - but I plan to have a lot of fun doing it and I hope if folks ever read it, they will have fun too.

To paraphrase the Cozy Carlisle character from Dead Again, "Someone is either a blogger or a nonblogger. There's no in-between. The trick is to find out which one you are, and be that. If you're a nonblogger, you'll know."

Time for me to find out. Let the madness begin...

No comments: