Sunday, March 30, 2008

Doctor's Appointment This Weekend


As I mentioned in my post on Friday, my favorite current series is Doctor Who and I found out this week that series four premieres this weekend on April 5th! With new episodes of Battlestar Galactica airing on Friday, there's two more great reasons to look forward to the weekend. It's gonna make for some long weekdays...

The official BBC website has posted a bunch of new trailers for the fourth season. The one that has me the most excited is the ad they released to movie theatres. To see a very good quality version of this trailer, see the one posted at FreemaAgyeman.com.

WARNING!!! There are some SPOILERS in the trailer, but only ones that tease IMHO. However, there are some others posted elsewhere on the site, so be careful where you click!

No comments: