Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Night Videos

I recently discovered that before she was The Doctor's latest companion, Karen Gillan was a featured player on The Kevin Bishop Show. Here's a clip of her parodying Katy Perry.

The Green Lantern footage released at Wondercon makes me feel much better about this project!

Game of Thrones looks like the "best new show that I will not be able to watch because I don't have HBO."

I think Brandon Routh is trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records for appearing in the most movie adaptations from comic books.

Just when I thought I'd seen every angle of the Star Wars franchise...

Writer Peter David contributed to the new video game where Spider-Man meets his future.

Honestly, when I first heard about The Governator project from Arnold Schwarzenegger and Stan Lee, I thought it was an April Fool's prank.

Two very cool trailers for the Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers animated comic.

If you love spooky humor, you should really check out Lenore!

No comments: