Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boston, Here I Come!

While much of the world is watching the Royal Wedding, I will be returning to my home state of Massachusetts to attend my first-ever Boston Comic Con! I am very excited for the show and meeting fans and fellow creators! As usual, I will have plenty of copies of the Tiki Zombie Special Edition and The Untold Origins of Invisible Scarlet O'Neil at my table in Artist Alley. I will also be recording segments for the ESO podcast.

And as a special treat, I'll be bringing posters of the four main characters of Tiki Zombie available for the first time ever!


The four individual 11" x 17" prints featuring artwork by Peter Cutler and colors by Kathryn Parker will be on sale for a mere $5 each. In addition to the single character posters, I'll also have a never-before-seen group shot of all four characters for the same low price. Buy all five posters for the discounted price of $20! Each sale also includes a free issue of the Tiki Zombie Special Edition signed by myself and artist Peter Cutler.

So come on by my table and say, "Howdy!" I look forward to meeting y'all and thank you so much for the support!

No comments: