Thursday, May 23, 2013

This Weekend - Alabama Phoenix Festival


I'll be spending Memorial Day weekend in Birmingham, AL as a guest at the Alabama Phoenix Festival! This will be my first time at this convention and I've heard nothing but good things about the show. I'll be traveling with my Earth Station One co-host, the award-winning author Bobby Nash and we'll have plenty of Strong Will preview books on hand. There are many other ESO-related guests in attendance as well. So, if you're interested in talking about podcasting or anything geek-related this weekend, stop by my table. If you happen to buy a book or two, so much the better!

If for some reason, you're unable to get to Birmingham, but are looking to hang out with some geeky folks in
the Atlanta area, be sure to check out TimeGate! ESO director, Mike Faber will be there, along with many other ESO Network personalities. And there will be a Doctor in the house! Colin Baker makes a rare US appearance at the convention. If only I could be in two places at the same time this weekend! Perhaps I can locate a working TARDIS...

No comments: