Friday, August 3, 2012

This Weekend - Rockabilly Luau & Charlotte Comicon


This Saturday (8/4), I will be a vendor at the 2nd Annual Rockabilly Luau in Atlanta, GA! If you are a fan of all things tiki, you should make plans to be there! It is an all-day event filled with music, food, performances, and of course, drinks! Peter Cutler and I will be on hand with Tiki Zombie comics and merchandise. And did I mention proceeds from the event go to two local animal shelters? Definitely my kind of show! And on Sunday (8/5), Peter, Bobby Nash, and I myself will be heading up a bit north for the Charlotte Comicon! A great one-day con featuring some local talent, dealers galore, and a fair share of costumed attendees. A fun show well worth the trip.

So this weekend, if you're getting your tiki on in Atlanta or digging through back issue boxes in Charlotte, be sure to stop by my table and say "Howdy!"

No comments: