Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Weekend - TimeGate

This weekend, join the Earth Station One crew at TimeGate in Atlanta, GA! Co-host Mike Faber and I, along with Earth Station Who co-host "Phantom Troublemaker," will be guests of the con and many Friends of the Station will be in attendance. I myself will be participating in no less than six panels! Here's my schedule:
Sat (5/26) Noon - Doctor Who: Countdown to 50
Sat (5/26) 1pm - DC Comics: The Reboot
Sat (5/26) 5pm - Downton Abbey: Frocks on the Box
Sat (5/26) 7pm - ESO Takes on Doctor Who
Sun (5/27) 10am - Star Trek II
Sun (5/27) 1pm - Podcasting Panel
I am very excited for the opportunity to discuss all of the above topics with fellow fans! This year's weekend looks to be every bit of fun as last year, so if you are in the Atlanta-area, I invite you to come join us!

(For those wondering about the absence of fellow ESO co-host Bobby Nash, fear not! He will be attending the Alabama Phoenix Festival this weekend, so if you are near Birmingham, be sure to check it out!)

No comments: