Sunday, October 17, 2010

Countdown to Halloween - Which Witch?

One of my favorite board games of all time is Which Witch? from Milton Bradley. I remember seeing a commercial for it many moons ago and I pestered my parents until one birthday, it was mine! The concept is simple, you are a kid trapped in a house belonging to three witches and you must try to make it out alive. There are many pitfalls along the way, the most spectacular being a shiny silver ball bearing which came down the chimney and could exit in any room of the house. It was a well-developed game and I think there have been many versions produced over the years (including a Ghostbusters tie-in). However, it was not designed to last and mine was lost to time. Someday, I may get another but until then, it is fun to look at pictures, like those at TikiLoungeTalk.com.

No comments: