Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dragon*Con's only a week away!


One of the biggest events of the year for me and 40,000 of my closest friends is only a week away! We have spent a lot of time this month interviewing folks about the 25th anniversary of Dragon*Con for the ESO podcast and it has me super excited to be a part of it!

I am still unsure of my panel schedule, but most of the time you'll find me at Table #37 at the Grand Hall East of the Hyatt Regency. I have just ordered more copies of Tiki Zombie #1 and will be debuting a FAN-TIKI-TASTIC new poster print at the con! We also will have preview copies of Crypto Zo, a New Legend project written by William Michael Kielhorn with art by Heidi Arnhold!

This year's Dragon*Con looks to be the best EVER (and that is saying a lot)! If you are going to the show, please stop by and say "Howdy!"

No comments: