Thursday, November 8, 2007

You Should See the Other Guy!

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in maybe a decade, but since it was encouraged at my day job I decided to give it a go.

My first plan was to dress up as a World Champion and wear my Red Sox cap and jersey, but I have been sporting that outfit a lot during the post season. So I decided to pay tribute to Patrice Bergeron. Hope to see you back on the ice soon #37!!!

Not an elaborate costume to be sure, but I am in fact wearing some make-up! "Hey honey, do you mind if I use some of your eye shadow?" is a phrase I never thought I'd say. I was not trying for authenticity, but I did a good enough job to fool the owner of my local comic shop, who thought I'd been a bad accident!



Thanks to Mistress Koloth for taking the pic!

No comments: